Change Management Pathway
Our Change Management Pathway is suited to people who are naturally curious – big picture thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. If you enjoy organising, whether that’s information or people, and you like to influence thinking and the way things are done, this route could be a good match for you. You’ll join an 18-month programme where you’ll spend 80% of your time gaining hands-on experience and 20% studying for your Apprenticeship qualifications. Roles in this area include:
- Business Analyst (Bristol, Norwich or York) – our Business Analysts capture requirements to drive solutions to meet customers’ needs, whilst being able to explain complex concepts and problems in a simple way. They analyse and evaluate business opportunities and identify areas for improvement. They also champion the use of technology to improve how we do things for our customers and our colleagues. As well as your Business Analysis Apprenticeship qualification you will also get a BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Project Manager (Norwich or York) – our Project Managers are experts in organising – both themselves and others! They are comfortable taking the lead in group situations and making sure that everyone is heard, ensuring things get done in the right way, on time and on budget. You’ll learn to act as an agent of change, driving success over a project’s lifecycle, from initial conception to delivery and handover. As well as your Project Manager Apprenticeship qualification, we will also support you to achieve the Association of Project Management (APM) Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
- Programme Management Office (Norwich or York) – the PMO team plays a key role in supporting other business and technology colleagues to deliver strategic programmes that total hundreds of millions in value. Like a conductor of the symphony, you’ll provide the independent view that guides the delivery in the right direction. As well as your Project Manager Apprenticeship qualification, we will also support you to achieve the Association of Project Management (APM) Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
To join us in any of these roles you will:
- Have at least five GCSEs or Scottish National 5s at A*-C or 9-4 grade (or equivalent), including English and Maths
- Have, or be on track to achieve, at least three A-Levels at grades B, C, C or above (in England) OR four Highers at grades B, B, B, C or above (in Scotland) OR Level 3 equivalent qualifications
- Be a force for change and improvement – whether it’s through your studies, your work experience, or your outside interests, we’ll want to see how you’ve helped make things better
You’ll also be a confident communicator with a love of learning and a commitment to continually developing yourself. As a natural problem solver, you’ll use your analytical skills to best serve our customers and employees. And it goes without saying that we’ll be looking for a genuine curiosity in technology.